1100 S Gilpin Street
Denver CO, 80210
$792.21 per sqft
Built in 2018
Courtesy of Grant Real Estate Company, Aaron Grant, Listing Contact: 303-324-3320
Indulge in classic contemporary luxury with this stunning 7-bedroom, 6-bathroom SMART home, situated just one block from Washington Park. The exterior's all-brick construction and elegant copper accents exude timeless charm. The kitchen is a culinary marvel, featuring dual 10-foot, 6CM waterfall quartz islands vast counter space and a sense of openness wolf/subzero app. The kitchen seamlessly connects to the living room via a 16-foot retractable glass wall, creating an impressive indoor-outdoor living experience. This west-facing home is flooded with natural light through elegant wood-clad Windsor windows. It boasts a minimalist open floor plan, 6-inch natural matte white oak hardwood floors, and Scandinavian modern accents. The master bedroom is a haven of privacy, offering a luxurious hotel suite experience with his-and-her closets, a standalone bathtub, and a Mr. Steam shower surrounded by Carrera marble tiles. Upstairs, four well-appointed bedrooms are perfect for a family, with the option to convert the fourth room into a massive closet or a versatile space. The third-story bonus sky room features a wet bar and a 3/4 bath, leading to a rooftop deck with breathtaking views of Washington Park. The fully finished basement boasts 10-foot ceilings and offers entertainment galore. It includes a 7.1 surround sound theater, a full kitchenette with a striking black onyx granite waterfall island, a gym with mirrored walls. The exterior exudes classic contemporary appeal with its brick facade, concrete sills, and concrete gutters and accent walls, making it a true standout in the neighborhood. Corner lot in heavily sought-after Wash Park East neighborhood, making it an excellent investment opportunity. The floorplan is a culmination of the developer's finest projects, resulting in a "greatest hits" floorplan layout. The home is equipped with cutting-edge smart features, including Control 4 system, Lutron lighting, security cameras, and impressive audio-visual technology.
October 20, 2023
November 4, 2023
1100 S Gilpin Street
Denver CO, 80210
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Sauna, Smart Ceiling Fan, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free, Sound System, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Humidifier, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Sump Pump, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Outside
Balcony, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Rooftop
Corner Lot, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Contemporary, Denver Square
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Concrete, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Smart Garage Door
City, Lake, Mountain(s)
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:38 PM UTC, 11/4/2023