7190 S Prince Street
Littleton CO, 80120
$520.75 per sqft
Built in 1968
Courtesy of PAUL ORLAND, Paul Orland, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-589-6475
Large price reduction, 10/25/2023! Great opportunity, special home on spectacular 2.3 acre lot just minutes from Historic Downtown Littleton. Relax in one of the resort-like outdoor areas while enjoying the view of the pond, many gardens, meadows and wildlife. Gazebo, covered patios, hot-tub or fire pit areas, take your pick! Inside, the main level of this home features a stunning French country kitchen, large remodeled primary suite, wonderful library/study, living areas and large foyer on the main level. Three additional smaller bedrooms, sunroom/workout-room and family room area on the lower walk-out level. Explore the pond with dock, dry creek or take the storybook bridge to your own grassy meadow. Other features: Oversize two-car attached garage wired for EV. Ground mount solar PV arrays. Shed/workshop outbuilding and playhouse/coop. Historic Littleton less than 2 miles away offers fantastic cafes, restaurants and shops. Recreational opportunities close by include Chatfield Reservoir, South Platte Park, Carson Nature Center, and the South Platte River Trail. THE FEEL OF MOUNTAIN LIVING WITH THE CHARM & CONVENIENCE OF OLD-TOWN LITTLETON MINUTES AWAY!
July 6, 2023
October 25, 2023
7190 S Prince Street
Littleton CO, 80120
Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Marble Counters, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Hot Tub
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
Stone, Tile, Wood
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Fire Pit, Garden, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Meadow
Cottage, Mountain Contemporary
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Circular Driveway
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:20 PM UTC, 10/25/2023