3640 Mariposa Street
Denver CO, 80211
$638.71 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Kentwood Real Estate City Properties, Thomas Dutzer, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-563-7177
WOW!!! Price Improvement for the perfect Holiday stocking stuffer!! Stunning attention to detail in this newly-built Tudor Farmhouse within minutes of Downtown Denver. Angular, peaked design that adds a welcome, alternative visual aesthetic to the neighborhood without sacrificing any functionality. Extraordinary finishes abound on 4 levels including rooftop deck with skyline views. The painted exterior brick and overhead gas lantern offer an inviting entrance. Main level boasts a wood paneled office that can also serve as guest bedroom, gourmet kitchen with Fisher, Paykel and JennAir appliances, dining area and spacious family room with access to covered back patio. Ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining throughout the year! Wide plank hardwoods and luxury-quality carpeting throughout the house. Upstairs, a private primary retreat complete with fireplace, Moroccan terracotta tile, and heated bathroom floors. Guest bedrooms thoughtfully placed down the hall, plus multiple hallway skylights for added atmosphere. The 3rd level features a private sitting area with wet bar, plus powder room and superb outdoor deck for enjoying a view of Downtown. The basement is complete with family room and guest bed/bath. $25,000 in custom window coverings from The Shade Store, dual zone HVAC and tankless hot water heaters, and more! Minutes from all that LoHi offers including, but not limited to Root Down, Avanti, The Family Jones Spirit House, Pinwheel Coffee and more!! Welcome home!!
August 11, 2023
November 28, 2023
3640 Mariposa Street
Denver CO, 80211
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Marble Counters, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Humidifier, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater
Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Covered, Deck, Patio, Rooftop
Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Contemporary, Tudor, Urban Contemporary
Other Property Details
Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Lighted
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:35 PM UTC, 11/28/2023