4694 Tule Lake Drive
Littleton CO, 80123
$471.70 per sqft
Built in 2007
Courtesy of Realty One Group Premier Colorado, Bill Brown, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-794-0281
Wonderful Mountain Contemporary home built in 2007 in the exclusive and very desirable neighborhood Bow Mar South. This home is situated directly across the street from two lakes, many beach amenities on almost three-quarter acre mature, tree lined private lot. Walk into the grand entrance which boasts twenty-two-foot-high ceilings. The main floor flows from a large gourmet kitchen to a very grand great room for family entertainment. Granite counter tops with an L shaped, large island for quests. Watch the clouds and birds go by from the huge windows. Great room opens with two sets of French doors to a large tree enclosed deck with gas lines for both barbeque and firepit. Dining room is also off deck with ample room for all dining experiences. Brazilian cherry wood flooring, very large walk-in pantry and elegant half bath along mud room off the garage. Retreat upstairs to a large loft to play pool, play music or reading in privacy. The Master bedroom is secluded and private with big master bedroom and 5-piece master bath with hot tub, two walk in closets, deck, double sinks and fire place. Very large 3 car garage with two-sided garage doors that open to your own car port and ample shelving for storage. Full basement with more entertainment space, full bath and egress window for an additional bedroom. This a rare opportunity to own a custom home in the neighborhood of Bow Mar South. Swim, kayak, ice skate and celebrate on the beach and enjoy fabulous living with food trucks, weekend bands and holiday parties all year long, Chance to live in this amazing community with award winning public and private schools. This is the place to call home in Bow Mar South.
October 24, 2023
November 8, 2023
4694 Tule Lake Drive
Littleton CO, 80123
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
In Unit, Laundry Closet
Bedroom, Family Room
Forced Air, Hot Water, Natural Gas
Balcony, Barbecue, Gas Valve, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Deck, Front Porch
Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s)
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:52 PM UTC, 11/8/2023