586 S Gaylord Street
Denver CO, 80209
$776.03 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Milehimodern, The Team, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-560-6899
Introducing the 2023 Home and Garden Colorado Showhouse — a remarkable example of contemporary elegance moments from Washington Park. Thoughtfully crafted by Definition Homes, this residence shines with designer finishes and entertainer’s touches. Towering ceilings and expansive windows create dimension and illumination within the main floor, where a multi-level light fixture forms a showstopping centerpiece. Exposed brick detail surfaces on every floor, complementing the natural textures of a designer kitchen with luxury appliances, a massive center island and seamless access to a courtyard oasis. An expansive primary suite emits a rejuvenating aura with a timeless, yet stylish en-suite bathroom complete with a walk-in closet, dual vanities and elevated features. Multiple balconies offer a stage for enjoying mountain views while a lower level affords a sleek and moody entertainment space with a bar, fireplace wine storage and more. Steeped in the bright Wash Park locale, this home is exemplary of Denver luxury.
November 14, 2023
November 28, 2023
586 S Gaylord Street
Denver CO, 80209
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas, Living Room, Outside
Balcony, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Covered, Front Porch, Rooftop
Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:45 PM UTC, 11/28/2023