16002 W 64th Avenue
Arvada CO, 80007
$503.07 per sqft
Built in 1995
Courtesy of MCK Realty, Melisa Kitowski, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-810-4140
Luxury Horse Property 2.081 Acre Estate! This luxurious fully gated 2.081 acres is nestled among mature evergreen trees creating complete privacy and seclusion, but just minutes from desired conveniences. 2 horses are allowed and offspring until weaned. Views of the mountains, including the famous Sleeping Indian & Boyd pond can be seen from the many outdoor patios & the newly replaced walls of windows. The expansive open floor plan with uniquely exquisite 12 ft. ceilings & an abundance of windows offer gorgeous views. The open chef's kitchen offers a walk-in pantry, double convection ovens, gas cook top, warming oven & Sub-Zero refrigerator, a countertop bar and gorgeous formal dining that leads to a cozy back patio with gas fireplace perfect for a small gathering & to the front wrap around patio to enjoy the Colorado sunsets. The primary suite is truly an oasis with windows overlooking the grounds, a gas fireplace, separate sitting area and its own patio overlooking the waterfall. The primary spa like ensuite bathroom has a jacuzzi tub for two and a private courtyard. The lower level wet bar and theatre are ideal for relaxing and entertaining up to 50 of your closest friends and family. It leads outside to multiple lovely sitting areas surrounding the waterfall providing peace & serenity. Paths lead to the resort like outdoor heated pool & spa. The outdoor kitchen includes 3 mini refrigerators, 2 grills, surround sound stereo and big screen TV and will make you believe you have been transported to an exclusive mountainous resort. The home is within walking distance to a fitness center, grocery stores, shopping, dining and hike and bike trails and just minutes to downtown, I-70 and I-36. The sale includes architectural plans for adding a 4 car garage with office space above, if the current 3 car garage w/ 2 offices isn't enough. Also included is the final draft plat(s) if the buyer wants to sale 1 acre or .4 acres & annex into City. A can't miss property!
October 28, 2023
November 20, 2023
16002 W 64th Avenue
Arvada CO, 80007
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Sound System, Hot Tub, Stone Counters, Tile Counters, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Warming Drawer, Washer, Wine Cooler
Basement, Bedroom, Family Room, Gas, Gas Log, Great Room, Other, Outside, Primary Bedroom, Recreation Room
Hot Water, Radiant Floor
Balcony, Barbecue, Fire Pit, Garden, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Wrap Around
Corner Lot, Fire Mitigation, Foothills, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Near Public Transit, Near Ski Area, Open Space, Protected Watershed, Rock Outcropping, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Subdividable, Suitable For Grazing
Membrane, Rolled/Hot Mop, Spanish Tile
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Driveway-Heated, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Insulated Garage, Lighted, Oversized, Storage
Cistern, Public, Well
Outdoor Pool, Private
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:27 AM UTC, 11/20/2023