1038 S Race Street
Denver CO, 80209
$730.15 per sqft
Built in 2011
Courtesy of Compass - Denver, Leigh Wilbanks, Listing Contact:
This elegant Old Greenwich Builders' custom home exudes traditional charm throughout while offering modern amenities, beautifully maintained finishes, thoughtful design & unparalleled quality. The home has a gourmet kitchen featuring custom white cabinetry, large center island w/ bar seating, Calacatta marble & black granite countertops, stainless dual-fuel Wolf range w/ double oven, white range hood & white paneled Sub-Zero fridge. The kitchen is open to a gracious living room w/ white ceiling beams, a Town & Country gas fireplace & sliding glass French doors that open to a professionally landscaped backyard providing an urban oasis w/ a heated patio, wooden pergola, bubbling waterfall & koi pond, mature trees & peaceful landscape lighting. An impressive formal dining room has bay windows, white wainscotting, glass-front built-in cabinets & convenient butler's pantry. A sophisticated main floor study has floor-to-ceiling custom built-ins w/ in-cabinet lighting & glass-front French doors. A striking grand staircase leads upstairs or take the custom elevator to access all 3 levels of the home. The primary suite is fully appointed w/ 2 large walk-in closets & relaxing 5-piece en-suite bathroom w/ Euro shower & deep soaking tub. A connected owner's retreat provides a space to relax or 2nd work-from-home area complete w/ charming VT Castings gas stove and beadboard ceiling. 2 additional upstairs bedrooms each have en-suite bathrooms. The basement is fully finished w/ comfortable family room, wine room, a 2nd powder room, 2 additional bedrooms & full guest bathroom. This home has upgrades galore w/ in-floor radiant heat throughout, 2-zone AC, 2 laundry rooms, heated patio & front walk, IR roof, Lutron lighting, upgraded wifi system, in-ceiling speakers, and more! Situated on one of the best blocks in Wash Park w/ luxury homes & mature trees, this home is just 4 blocks to the park & 2 blocks to the shops/restaurants on South Gaylord Street.
September 8, 2023
September 14, 2023
1038 S Race Street
Denver CO, 80209
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smart Lights, Smart Window Coverings, Sound System, Stone Counters, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Sump Pump, Warming Drawer, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Heat Pump, Hot Water, Radiant Floor
Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Water Feature, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Level, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Denver Square, Traditional
Other Property Details
Dry Walled, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Oversized, Storage
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:10 AM UTC, 9/14/2023