24 N Moffat Road
Arvada CO, 80403
$690.20 per sqft
Built in 2024
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Emily Henderson, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-717-3418
Welcome to a limited time opportunity to customize your ideal home in this new construction showstopper. A timeless blend of contemporary design and functionality meticulously crafted with the finest materials and attention to detail is currently under construction and ready for your final design choices. Located in Canyon Pines, the metro area’s newest fully custom home community, this home combines the best of on-trend architectural style and close integration with the land. Denver skyline, mountain, rock outcropping and canyon views are the perfect backdrop to the numerous outdoor gathering spaces. Main level living, spacious rooms, high ceilings, and an open floorplan provide a canvas for your personal vision. Tailor your home with a palette that reflects your style and handpick fixtures and finishes to match your taste and functional needs. ABOUT CANYON PINES: Canyon Pines is a luxury residential community hidden in a lush pine forest on the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains. Tucked between sweeping vistas overlooking Denver (35 mins.), Boulder (20 mins.), and Golden (15 mins.) to the east and the jagged walls of Coal Creek Canyon rising to the West, Canyon Pines celebrates the special relationship between land and architecture with custom lifestyle design that brings us closer to nature. Canyon Pines is located on the north slope of Coal Creek Canyon in Arvada, Colorado. All 90 homesites include municipal sewer and water, and fiber optic data connection is provided to each lot. For more information on architectural styles, 150+ acres of open space, and more visit CANYONPINES.COM
October 13, 2023
October 25, 2023
24 N Moffat Road
Arvada CO, 80403
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Wine Cooler
Concrete, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Fire Mitigation, Foothills, Master Planned, Open Space, Rolling Slope
Other Property Details
Asphalt, Dry Walled, Finished
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:47 PM UTC, 10/25/2023